When: Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
Registration and Check-Out: 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Silent Auction: 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Tanzanian Bazaar: 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Live Musical Entertainment: 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
A special treat - keyboards by "David K"
Home of Dave and Lynn Foulke
9805 Lee Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
Cost: $10.00 per person pre-pay or $12.00 at the Event
Edibles and Drinkables: Dessert with Tanzanian Coffee; Wine, Beer, Hard Cider, Soda and Water
1. Via Event Bright. $10.00 per person pre-pay below.
2. On-site, $12.00 Cash, Check or Credit Card to Hope For Education. Registration for the Evening Social Event is not tax-deductible.
Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
9:30 a.m. Registration
10:00 a.m. Walk/Run
St. Timothy Lutheran Church
1465 Victoria Street North
St. Paul MN 55117
Pre-Registration: See button below. You may also register the day of the event. Checks and Credit cards to New Horizon's Foundation.
Suggested Donation Level: $50.00 for single or $75.00 for family. See information below to pre-register and donate..
SUGGESTED DONATION LEVELS FOR BOTH
EVENT #1 AND EVENT #2
To pre-register/donate or to make a general donation only, please review the donation levels below as well as the instructions. Thanks.
Friendship Donation Level $50.00
Family Donation Level $75,00
Kilimanjaro Trekker Donation Level $100.00
Loyal Donation Level $150
Minnesota Academy Donation Level $250
Pre-Registion/Donation and General Donation Instructions:
1. Click on the button above. This will take you directly to the project page. Our project name is TAFCOM-MN
2. Click on "Donate to this Project"
3. Enter the amount of your Donation Level $50, $75, $100, $150 or $250.
4. In Comment Box, please write the following:
a. If making a donation of $50 or more and you wish to pre-register for Walk/Run write "5k/10k Event".
b. If making a donation of $50 or more and you wish to donate in the name of a Minnesota Academy Student, indicate their name(s)
c. If making a donation for $100 or more and you also wish to attend the evening social event, write ""Social Event".
5. If making a general donation only write "Donation Only"
5. Don't forget to give your email address to receive your tax deductible receipt.
6. Complete the form and press submit.
7. Thank you!